The Calvin & Hobbes Jumpstation FAQ
- Q: What is a FAQ?
- A: It stands for Frequently Asked Questions.
- Q: May I make a link to the C&H Jumpstation?
- A: Yes, indeed. Please do.
- Q: I want my C&H page to appear on the C&H Jumpstation, what
should I do?
- A: Send a mail to me. Tell me what URL it has, and what you want
it to be called. The default is the page title.
- Q: Do you read all mail you get? I've submitted a page and it
hasn't made it's way to the Jumpstation.
- A: Yes, I do read all mail. A big thanks to all of you who send
encouraging mail! :-) Since I manage the C&H Jumpstation on my
spare time it can take a while before I change the Jumpstation
but I always try to do it as fast as I can.
- Q: Can you find the strip where ... ?
- A: I'm sorry, but I don't have the time to find the strips you
want. Try to browse through the archive at the
official C & H site.
- Q: The newsgroup alt.fan.calvin-&-hobbes doesn't exist!
- A: Yes, it does! But I think the '&'-character violates some
standard so many newsreders can't access it. Therefore the
traffic in the group is very low.
- Q: Do you know how I can purchase Calvin & Hobbes merchandises like
T-shirts, decals, ties, socks, stuffed C&H, etc? Has Bill Watterson
approved any licensing of C&H stuffs?
- A: No, I don't. Bill Watterson doesn't approve of such
commercial things with Calvin & Hobbes.
- Q:Where can I buy the "Peeing Calvin" sticker?
- A: I really don't know. I think that sticker is offending and
shouldn't be used at all.
Back to The Calvin & Hobbes Jumpstation
Comments and suggestions can be sent to
Last modified: November 24, 2005